Services and itineraries
I offer guided tours services in the city of Mantua and its province.
Singles, couples, families and groups are all welcome!
Itineraries in Mantua and its province
What to visit? Let’s start with:
– a visit in the historic city center, with its typical pebbles, streets and squares that alternate between Middle Ages and Renaissance.
– a visit in the historic palaces: Palazzo Ducale (Ducale Palace) and Palazzo Te (Te Palace), two famous residences of the era of the Gonzaga family.
– the main churches of the city
In the province:
– the sanctuary in Grazie (with its crocodile!)
– the Gonzaga’s Residence on top of the hill in Volta Mantovana
– Solferino and the origin of the Red Cross
– villages on the Po river, such as San Benedetto and its Benedictine Abbey
– villages on the river Mincio
– Sabbioneta, the ideal city of Vespasiano Gonzaga (Unesco heritage).
Culture is also food: itineraries can include
– visits to dairies to see the production of Grana Padano
– visits in cellars to know mantuan wines
All with tasting, of course.
I also organize itineraries on request, according to the needs and wishes of tourists.
For information, questions and quotes without constraints, contact me, I will be glad to answer you.